Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 11 July 2017

2 More Gonks !!!

 Morning all, well I'm still making gonks !!!

This time it's the fisherman & caveman gonk. I just love these patterns by Ling Ryan of "Hookedonpatterns". She sells the basis pattern , then you can have all the instructions for the various gonks for free !! How generous is that???

I took the other two to show my friends at my craft group and got an order for the complete set !!! My crochet hook will be practically sparking as I've got a lot to do LOL !!!

Also in the process of making some bits for a school fair that I'm doing next week. Will try and post them asap.

Bye for now. xx

2 comments:

  1. I do remember my gonks from years ago, these are fab, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    They remind me of the things that used to be on Michael Bentines Potty Time lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete